About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Hi, I'm Daniella, a 25 year old living in Los Angeles, CA. I'm a busy girl with a 9-5 career and an affinity for food, fashion and fitness. This is a true account of my adventures on the West coast!

Jul 16, 2011

LA street food fest 2011

Matt and I braved carmagedon to get our street food sampling on!







Cool haus double chocolate ice cream sandwich w gray sea salt







Mision 19 oysters







Fried Mac and cheese ball stuffed w pulled pork







Poutine (Matt's favorite)







Free booze







Matt and I :)







Shumai and cheeseburger dumpling







Boba tea ;)







Pork lettuce wraps







Mac n rib melt, holy shiz!







Pandan doughnut hole







Lol!







Tacossss!







Shrimp taquito







Smokey chipotle cake ball







Spanikopita and spiced cookie







Line for cool haus later on in the night







So many food trucks, so little time







Watermelon Rosemary and caramel sea salt shaved ice







Swag

I'm full :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pasadena, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment