About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Hi, I'm Daniella, a 25 year old living in Los Angeles, CA. I'm a busy girl with a 9-5 career and an affinity for food, fashion and fitness. This is a true account of my adventures on the West coast!

Oct 23, 2010

pumpkin cheesecake parfait

Photobucket

Pretty, no?

I've been seeing parfaits all over the blog world but have never created my own layered concoction. This one started with a simple and healthy recipe for pumpkin cheesecake dip. This is all you need:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese
  • 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons agave syrup
Directions:

Put everything in a food processor or blender and give it a whir. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To make this parfait I crumbled the majority of a graham cracker in the bottom of a clear cup followed by layers of pumpkin cheesecake dip with rolled oats. I topped the last layer of pumpkin cheesecake dip with sunflower seed butter and the remainder of graham cracker.

This was a great fall dish, appealing the eyes and taste buds :) Also, why does pretty food taste better? 

No comments:

Post a Comment