About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Hi, I'm Daniella, a 25 year old living in Los Angeles, CA. I'm a busy girl with a 9-5 career and an affinity for food, fashion and fitness. This is a true account of my adventures on the West coast!

Oct 13, 2010

pumpkin yogurt mousse

This morning's breakfast was the love child of HTP's pumpkin yogurt and PBFinger's yogurt mousse and it was DELISH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pumpkin Yogurt Mousse:

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/3 cup greek yogurt
  • heaping tablespoon of vanilla instant pudding mix
  • 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • pumpkin pie spice
  • agave syrup, to taste
Directions:

Stir together. 

That simple! This was a delicious breakfast full of fiber and protein. To add some staying power, I mixed in some Go Lean Crunch.

Photobucket

This was a seriously delicious breakfast and I will be making it again soon.

UpDog Yoga


I have only practiced yoga at the student gym at the University of Florida and LA Fitness but never at an actual studio. It's something that I've always wanted to do but have always found it out of my budget, especially in Los Angeles. So I was very excited when I saw this coupon on Yipit and snagged one!

Photobucket

Two weeks of unlimited yoga and spin at UpDog Fitness for $30? Don't mind if I do... No idea yet when I'll put my two weeks into effect but I'm excited to finally try yoga at a studio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment